Did you attend this year’s QuiltCon in Austin, TX? Pati did, and she sent back pix of a few of her favorite quilts on display. Here’s what caught her eye…Which quilts were your favorites?
- 1- Kathy York shows off her “Best in Show” quilt (Front and back)
- 2 – Colorful Drunkard’s circles by Jo Avery
- 3 – “Totally Biased” by Lucy Bail
- 4 – “My Way” by Pamela Rocco
- 5 – “Tuning Fork” by Heather Prefer
If you’re looking for a vibrant, trans-seasonal quilt project, check out Faye Burgos’ MEDALLION MUSE collection, shown here in the “Lapis & Marigolds” quilt by Homestead Hearth. It’s featured in the latest issue of McCall’s Quilt Quilts (that’s the October/November issue), and it even made the cover! The fabric is available in this cool blue palette shown above, and in an equally vibrant orchid/gold combination.