Quilt Market is now a memory and we enjoyed seeing so many of you in Houston! As I type, the show hall is being transformed from the trade show to the consumer extravaganza known as Houston Quilt Festival! There you can find your favorite Marcus designers including:
Somerset Patchwork – Visit Karen Styles in Booth 1023. Karen’s LOIRE VALLEY collection is featured along with her patterns. You’ll love her color sense and mix of quilting techniques, with a decidedly Australian flair…
Red Crinoline Quilts – Visit Mary Ellen & Paula in Booth 1031, featuring:
- Laura’s Quilt using CAROLINA BLUES
- Banks’ Retreat using HERITAGE REDS
- Gettysburg using LATIMER FARMS (Pre-order your kit!)
- Signed copies of their new book, Tributes and Treasures
And you’ll find Victoria Findlay Wolfe all over Festival! She not only designs fabric for Marcus now, but also continues to work with other great industry companies:
- 10am-12pm in JUKI – Booth 2108 – Demos
- 1-3pm Sizzix Booth 217
- 4-6pm OPEN STITCH STUDIO: Curved piecing demo. Come take a break and learn piecing tips from Victoria!
- 10am-12pm Sizzix Booth 217
- 1-3pm JUKI Booth 2108
- 4-5pm Booth 622 – book signing
- 10-11 Juki Booth 2018
- 11am-12pm Booth 622 – book signing
- 1pm Aisle S Exhibit – Double Wedding Ring Talk
- 12-2pm Sizzix Booth 217
- 1pm Double wedding rings…
- Juki Booth 2108 and Sizzix Booth 217 at random times…
Have fun at Festival!
Nice to see your dispatches. Great eye candy. You all must be exhausted! This has been going on for a week and not over yet!