As will happen daily when you work in NYC, you can come across life-altering inspirations just crossing the street! Stephanie snapped this pic while passing Macy’s flagship store on 34th Street, which set into motion a discussion of what we “believe” in, holiday inspired or otherwise:
- Indra: “I believe in World Peace”
- Mechelle: “I believe in the power of forgiveness…and red velvet cupcakes ; )”
- Laura: I believe I may finally learn how to quilt now that my youngest daughter is off to college next year”
- Lisa: “I believe in yoga, green tea, and a sewing machine in every home”
- Stephanie: “After a girls’ high school reunion trip I believe in the power of friendship “
- Beverly (not pictured): “I Believe that Jesus Christ is the reason for this Christmas season”
- Pati (not pictured): “I believe in focusing on the positive since the negative will only bring you down”
- Faye (not pictured): “I believe in GOD”
- Brandy (not pictured): “I believe the sky is blue, and it rains in May”
- Regina (not pictured): “I believe the most important thing in life is family and friends and fortunately I have the best of both! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”
Feeling inspired? Share with us… Whatever you Believe in, all of us at Marcus wish you the very best this holiday season, and in the New Year!
I believe in the power of love, forgiveness and World Peace. Also, there should be at least one sewing machine in every home.
What a lovely blog entry! Thank you so much for sharing it.
I believe that babies are pure joy and children should be treasured and respected.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate this holiday!